1) Realizing Cub Scouts is next week (not today) while pulling out of our parking garage--instead of driving all the way to the neighboring ward's church building before figuring it out.
2) Beautiful blossoms on the trees, some that smell like candy.
3) Abraham only crying for a few minutes after I put him down for bed.
4) One of the best pediatricians in the country, and not just because he acts and dresses like Magnum P.I.--including the mustache : )
5) Best friends, even when they're far away.
Okay, I think I managed to get a few pictures on here from our Easter Sunday with my brother Rob and Erin and Emily. I can't express how wonderful it is to have them living so close by. Enjoy.



3 comments:
First off, congratulations on two consecutive posts in as many days! See, you're starting to come out of that first year fog already. :) Second, is that adorable ball of roundness next to William, Abraham? You have so got to put up more close up shots of him. He is too precious for words! I just want to squeeze him right through the computer. Glad you had a great Easter.
Amy
I love those pictures! Thank you for sharing. And I hope the adorable ball of roundness next to William isn't me ... :)
We love you guys and miss you so much. We plan these trips in our head to come out and see you guys all the time. I am still in awe at how much your little guys have grown.
Post a Comment