2) I'm also grateful for cute boys who helped write this silly limerick for Kathryn:
There once was an auntie named Kathryn
Who didn't complete all her math then.
But when she writes poems
She's second to no one.
So we're trying to follow her path, Ben.
She has a very hard name to rhyme with. : )
3) Steven's going to drive the boys to school one last time tomorrow before leaving for his conference in Florida for 5 days.
4) The boys ran around the huge grassy field by our house 3 times before going inside after school. We should do that everyday.
5) Yesterday: hope. Today: faith.
Pictures at Sherwood Gardens--the most-visited Tulip Garden in North America with 80,000 Tulips. Pretty much my heaven.
Esther Stonely came along:
We had to go back to show Steven on Sunday:
Do you see the 3 boys?
Beautiful flowers and boys with sticks
What?
Ben at Centerstage's Young Playwrights Festival
Revising his very short play about time travel and dinosaurs--it will be staged May 3rd!
Sam and Olivia's Science project on Volcanoes--thanks to Joyce for helping them put it together!
Abraham was the most popular science project : )



4 comments:
That is one fantastic tree.
Steven in Florida? Where?
I envy you your tulips... Florida doesn't do tulips or daffodils. Or crocuses or hyacinths or lilacs. Springs are different around here.
Those flowers look amazing and so do your boys. We need to talk again soon.
I just love how much kids seem to love babies. Whenever I take the girlie with me to the boys school she is always surrounded and adored by the kids.
Wow. I can't believe how big the boys are! I still picture Ben as a 3-year-old.
Post a Comment