Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Grateful

1) A miracle happened today: my visiting teaching partner and I visited 3 sisters all in one day! And I left a voicemail message with our 4th person--and it's only the first Sunday of the month [note: please diesregard our terrible record in the past and pretend that we're always this on top of things]. 

2) I had a slight epiphany that we could pick up one of my visiting teachees from work and drive her home, which not only saved her time (faster than the bus), but allowed us 20 minutes to talk and give a message. It worked out perfectly!

3) We had a delightful conversation with 93-year-old, Baltimore-born-and-raised Dorothy. She is always cheerful and happy to see us.

4) Dorothy's nursing home roommate Gladys acknowledged our presence for the first time.

5) Sis. Seward finally allowed us to come and deliver her Relief Society manual to her (it's only 3 months late).








1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awesome! Reminded me of when you were the VT coordinator back at BYU & I was a supervisor.