Thursday, April 8, 2010

Three in a Row!

I'm grateful for:

1) Rosalyn, Amy, and Erin who actually commented on my blog when I didn't even remember that I should be checking for comments. That made me laugh!

2)The big ball of roundness aka Abraham (or "Yabby" as William calls him). For the record, Erin, you don't make a good ball of roundness. : )

3) Root beer floats.

4) Art.

5) Joyce who dared have Sam and Olivia create their volcano science project at her house and not mine.



















5 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Cristie, your boys are so cute! (Is it still okay to say that about big boys? We don't know the etiquette yet.) I love Abraham's round face--he doesn't look like he has the Cowles chin, though (the only one of the boys who doesn't). Maybe that's just the baby fat.

swissscrapper said...

Thanks for more pics of Abraham. It's probably a good thing I can't see him in person, I would bite his cheeks off!:) Such handsome boys and beautiful babies! And no, I am not just saying that because they are my nephews. haha

Hillary said...

I love the play pen full of stuff and boys. That's awesome! I miss you guys!

Marcie said...

I love the pack'n play picture. Are you sure there isn't a third kid hidden in there under all those toys? Wow, I think these are only the 2nd pictures I have seen of Abraham (other then the ones at his birth). Have you found that box yet that has the camera to video chat yet?

cristie said...

Thanks, everyone! Each of my boys at some point has filled the playpen with toys. I should have seen it coming by now. : ) It also gets turned upside down and made into a fierce animal's cage now and then.

Abraham actually reminds me of my brother Rob, so he might just have a Cowles chin after all (not easy to escape, it seems).

Marcie, we're so lame that we haven't even looked for the webcam. It's somewhere in the boxes in our storage room. If we stay here for one more year, then I will definitely hunt it down.