Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Good Saturday

Grateful for

1) A date with Sammy to see the Percy Jackson movie The Lightning Thief. Sam is the funnest and funniest boy! He has always been delightful and is such a voracious reader that I can't keep up with him anymore. Sam was kind enough to wait for me to finish reading the book before going to the movie (the cardinal rule of English majors and the Cowles household growing up: you must always read the book first before seeing the movie!). We both liked the movie but LOVED the book.

2) Steven who watched the other kids so Sam and I could see the movie.

3) Boys who got along, cleaned up, and helped out for most of the day.

4) Time to exercise, inadvertently fall asleep on the yoga mat for 20 minutes, and then take a shower.

5) Unexpected insights from the scriptures.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so happy that you loved Percy, and even happier that you've been blogging so much!