Steven's applying for a million academic jobs right now, which is taking most of my free time (as his administrative assistant/editor); the kids are doing great playing soccer, piano, and violin and getting over the flu; my grandfather passed away (he was 88, so it was somewhat expected) and I flew to Oregon with Abraham and spoke at his funeral--it was wonderful to have all my siblings there, too; and I was called as our Stake Music Chair (meaning I'm in charge of all the music that goes on in the 7 congregations of our church in the Baltimore area) but not released as ward choir director and ward music chair. In other words, I don't think I'll have a free minute again until after Christmas. This is just playing to Steven's and my current motto: If you think your life is hard, just do something harder. : )
Here are a few pictures to tide you over. My great photographer friend Katie Ash http://katiesphotogblog.blogspot.com/ took these newborn pics of Abraham. There's also a few of the funeral taken from my point-and-shoot camera. We'll see if I can download my nice camera's pics soon, which I haven't done since Abey Baby's birth. Doh!
I guess 4 really is more than 3.









4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted those pictures - they are great! Good luck with everything.
I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well! I've been waiting and waiting for an update! Good luck with all of your music stuff--I can't believe you're in charge of stake and ward music! And good luck with job applications--we're still applying too! I miss you! Take care!
I love the pictures! Katie always does a great job.
Have fun with all the music stuff.
I like the motto (and it sounds like you're living it)! Good luck times infinity. :)
Post a Comment