Here's what Steven's doing right now:


Here's what I'm doing:

Okay, okay. I know that even at scientific conferences that take place in Hawaii they're mostly inside stuffy rooms all day listening to brain-crushing theoretical presentations, but still--wouldn't you rather face that beautiful ocean than my sinkful of dirty dishes at the end of the day? I forgot how much more two people can get done than one hugely pregnant, brain-fried, hormonal person. But don't worry, I'm not bitter. Not at all. Why? Do I sound bitter? Because I'm not. Seriously.
6 comments:
Easy solution - don't cook, don't eat! Problem solved. Hang in dearie.
My first reaction was "Wow...that looks like a nice kitchen!" I'm sure after your time in Boston you understand kitchen envy. I would even forego a trip to Hawaii for a bigger one.
Hope things are going well...I haven't checked out your blog since you moved. I'll have to change that... :)
Oh, and, of course, good luck with the final preggo stretch...
I also thought that your kitchen looks very nice.
I think you should live out the rest of your pregnancy on ice cream - that is pretty much what I want to do these days.
And next time, I definitely think you should get to go with on the Hawaii trip. You deserve it. And somebody should be enjoying those lovely pools instead of sitting in boring conferences. What a waste :)
Your kitchen still looks pretty, not fair! I want to see a belly pic. I still can't even imagine you pregnant! I hope Steven brings you some chocolate covered macadamia nuts or something.
The fire extinguisher made me scared at first. You survived it, dearie! So when do the tables turn? Because I'll be at the chaise lounge next to yours when it does!!
It has been so fun to look at all the pictures and updates. You're kids have grown so much. That little William is beautiful!! We really miss you guys. I was so excited, when I received your email, to find out you'll be here for graduation. Andrew will be graduating too. Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment