We had a great time at Peter and Megan Vandre's house yesterday for our Cambridge in Maryland reunion. The Astles and the Kirwans made the trek up to Catonsville, and we had a ton of fun eating and talking while the kids miraculously played in the basement playroom for hours. Now that's my kind of shindig!
We had so much fun that I forgot to take a lot of pictures. Sadly, we had a few last minute cancellations: Pete and Lia Crompton had to put on a church road show that day and Jared and Aimee Hickman were busy having a baby--not a bad excuse. I think their little girl was just so excited for the reunion that she sent Aimee into labor. : ) We also missed Abraham and Ruth Wise and Mark and Jenny Champoux, but I'm sure they'll be able to come next time.
FYI, we'll do another one of these this summer, so watch for the email.

Here's Megan Vandre, Steven, Shelly Astle, and Jenn Kirwan with Sam (formerly known as Jack in Cambridge).

Peter Vandre, Matt Astle, and Barrett Kirwan

Matt, Annie, Elli, and Shelly Astle

Peter, Megan, Colin, and Miles Vandre
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the Kirwan family, so you'll have to wait until the next reunion to see how grown up Ella is. Thanks to everyone for a great time! I can't express how nice it is to live near Cambridge friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment