Thursday, December 11, 2008

A New Post is Coming to Town

I'm halfway to a new post--I Christmasified our playlist and changed our blog to holiday colors. I even added a bloglist. (If you don't want to be on the bloglist, just let me know.) Now if I can just stay up past 8 p.m. tomorrow night, I can actually write something meaningful. Let me know if you didn't get our "green" (emailed) Christmas letter and I'll send you a copy.

3 comments:

THE RUSHFORTHS said...

Hey Cristie! How are you? Thank you for the christmas letter - you have beautiful family!

Celeste (Call)

acrushforth.blogspot.com

anna said...

Wait, you are going to bed before 8 pm - are you pregnant??

cristie said...

Anna,
Did you not get a copy of our Christmas letter (sent by email)? Email me and I'll send it to you.

Yes, I'm pregnant. No, I'm not crazy. But then again, how would I know if I were? : )

C